What do I need to do before a Spray Tan?
Before you spray tan, we highly recommend that you use an exfoliating cream or soap and apply it to any areas of your body you wish to have spray tanned tan. This will remove any dead skin cells and also will help prolong your tan. If you decide to shave or wax any part of your body that will be tanned you should do it the day before. If you can, do not wear makeup, body creams or gels or deodorants on your skin on the day of your spray tan, these may counter react with the tanning solution.
What should I do after the Tan?
- • Wear loose clothing and preferable dark colored. You don't want the tan rubbing your clothes for at least an hour.
- • We don't recommending showering, swimming or getting wet for at least 4 hours after the tan. Any excess water on the tan may cause the tanning solution to streak.
- • When you do shower after your spray tan, you may notice some brown staining in the water. Do not panic! Your tan is not washing off!!! This is just the dye washing off revealing your tanned skin underneath.
- • Avoid soaking in the bath after your spray tan.
- • Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will increase the fading of the spray tan.
- • Moisturizing cream is recommended every day after you are sprayed.
Is Spray Tanning safe?
What ingredients make up the Spray Tan?
Distilled Water, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone), Aloe Vera, Green tea extract, Grapefruitseed extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polysiloxane, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer (liquid polymers), Citric acid, Orange Essential Oil, FD&C colors.
How long will my Spray Tan last?
Spray tans will last usually up to 5 or 10 days but this will depend on the aftercare. We recommend that you use a hydrating lotion to keep you skin moisturizied.
Can anyone Spray Tan?
Yes. However, we strongly suggest that pregnant women, individuals with severe asthma or with very sensitive skin refrain from spray tanning. Consulting a physician before spray tanning is always recommended by Tanz2Go.
What should I wear for my Spray Tan?
If you are over 18 years of age (see next question) you can wear anything you would like. Tanz2Go suggests wearing dark colored bikini, or underwear and for men dark boxers or briefs. You are perfectly welcome to have your tan topless or nude as many people do so you won't have any tan lines this up to each individual.
Do you have to be a certain age to Spray Tan?
Yes. If you are under 18 years of age Tanz2Go will require you to have parental consent. Anyone under the age of 18 must be sprayed with a bathing suit or proper bathing attire.
Where can I get my Spray Tan?
Contact one of our tanning consultants to make arrangements.